Children are accepted from age 2 years, 9 months to age 6. This is a three year educational cycle known as Primary Level. Our classrooms have 20–24 children in mixed age groups with a maximum staff to child ratio of 1:10. A Montessori classroom is a mixed age classroom with the children working together as a family group, the younger children benefiting from observing the work of the older children, while the older children’s skills are solidified by helping the younger children. We have an open door policy and parents may visit at anytime to observe the classes in progress.
King’s Wood welcomes diversity in its student body and staff and therefore does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, cultural heritage, national origin, political beliefs, marital status, disability or sexual preference. Toilet training status is not an eligibility requirement for enrollment.
If you would like to send your child to King’s Wood, please submit an application which may be downloaded here. Please send your completed application along with a $50 non-refundable application fee to:King’s Wood Montessori School 12 Gilmore Street Foxboro, MA 02035. The application process will proceed as follows:
- An acknowledgment of your application will be sent, thereby confirming your child’s name on our list of applicants. Parent observation of the classroom can be scheduled at this time.
- You may choose to attend one of our Open Houses which are held twice a year.
- Check the calendar for upcoming dates.
- Applicants will meet with a teacher for a brief one-on-one visit. This typically takes place in early March.
- Letters of acceptance or wait list placement will be sent to the applicant’s family by mid-March.
- A $500 Reservation fee is due upon acceptance.
Download the KWMS Application.
Morning Class $5,400.00
Afternoon Class $4,200.00
Extended Day Class $8,750.00 (Ages 4.9+)
AM/PM Program $8,750.00 (Under 4.9)
Tuition may be paid in two equal payments, due July 1st & December 1st, or in ten monthly payments through FACTS Management Company. The second child enrolled from the same family receives a $100 discount.